Everything You Need in 1 Skate Tool
The VNLA 5-in-1 roller skate tool is a multi-functional tool at its finest. This durable T shaped tool, has 3 sockets at the ends for tightening & mounting trucks (9/16" socket), wheels (1/2" socket), and hardware (3/8" socket). There is a mini screwdriver fits in the tool on the handle along with a Allen screwdriver.
Lightweight, high quality 5-in-1 tool set comes in handy when making adjustments to your skates!
Going skating? Grab this it's everything you need in one convenient tool!
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 2-3 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 4-6 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
Rush shipping available (ships UPS 2nd Day Air + allow up to 1 BUSINESS day for order processing). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
- We offer a 30-day return policy and a 90-day exchange policy (available to customers in the U.S. and Canada only).
- Returns for exchange or store credit ship back free of charge!
- Returns for refund to original payment method are subject to a return shipping fee ($12-$18 depending on location)
- Items must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items returned with visible signs of use (scuffs, dirt, hair or other debris) or missing components may be rejected by our Returns Department or charged a 20%-50% damage fee (deducted from refund).
- Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed.
Write a Review
This is a quality tool and is compact with the standard sizes needed to maintain your skates. Can’t go wrong and as a free gift it is even better.
Compact and good quality.
This is a nice tool but if your wheel, or king pin nuts are too tight it will strip the tool. The chrome socket will strip on the inside and begin to turn without rotating the nut. Sometimes it best to use a tool that is completely steel for old parts that need more torque.
The tool itself is great and I have literally no complaints...other than the listing being insufficient. The skate tool I received was clearly branded VNLA(which is on the flip underside of the tool in the image) which is a big deal for those roller skaters looking for quality products, I'd advise them to specify VNLA which would almost surely result in more sales of this great tool!! :D
This works well and is exactly as advertised. Unfortunately I cannot use it for the toe stops I bought from this company because the bolts they sell are flat head and this only does phillips. I'll need to pay more attention if I choose to order again.