Everything You Need in 1 Skate Tool
The VNLA 5-in-1 skate tool is a multi-functional tool at its finest. This durable T shaped tool, has 3 sockets at the ends for tightening & mounting trucks (9/16" socket), wheels (1/2" socket), and hardware (3/8" socket). There is a mini screwdriver fits in the tool on the handle along with a Allen screwdriver.
Lightweight, high quality tool comes in handy when making adjustments to your skates!
Going skating? Grab this it's everything you need in one convenient tool!
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Ships in 2-4 BUSINESS days; Estimated delivery in 4-6 days.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Ships in 2-4 BUSINESS days; Estimated delivery in 8-10 days.
Rush shipping available (ships by next BUSINESS day). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
• We offer a 30-day return policy (available to all customers in the U.S. and Canada) and a 90-day exchange policy (available to U.S. customers only).
• Items sold in new condition must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items sold as new that are returned used (showing scuffs, dirt or other signs of use) or missing components are subject to a 10%-20% damage fee (deducted from refund).
• Items sold as slightly used are eligible for exchange or return for store credit only.
• The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
• Once we receive your return, please expect 2-3 business days for your exchange to ship or 3-5 business days for your refund to appear in your account.
Write a Review
This is a nice tool but if your wheel, or king pin nuts are too tight it will strip the tool. The chrome socket will strip on the inside and begin to turn without rotating the nut. Sometimes it best to use a tool that is completely steel for old parts that need more torque.
The tool itself is great and I have literally no complaints...other than the listing being insufficient. The skate tool I received was clearly branded VNLA(which is on the flip underside of the tool in the image) which is a big deal for those roller skaters looking for quality products, I'd advise them to specify VNLA which would almost surely result in more sales of this great tool!! :D
This works well and is exactly as advertised. Unfortunately I cannot use it for the toe stops I bought from this company because the bolts they sell are flat head and this only does phillips. I'll need to pay more attention if I choose to order again.