A multipurpose tool you will love!
The PowerDyne Y3 Roller Skate Tool offers an ergonomic design, and non-slip grip.
The three ends of the tool are 9/16" socket perfect for adjusting the king pin nut, 1/2" socket for axle wheel lock nuts and a 15/16" open-ed wrench for adjusting adjustable toe stops.
Everything you need in one little tool.
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 2-3 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 4-6 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
Rush shipping available (ships UPS 2nd Day Air + allow up to 1 BUSINESS day for order processing). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
- We offer a 30-day return policy and a 90-day exchange policy (available to customers in the U.S. and Canada only).
- Returns for exchange or store credit ship back free of charge!
- Returns for refund to original payment method are subject to a return shipping fee ($12-$18 depending on location)
- Items must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items returned with visible signs of use (scuffs, dirt, hair or other debris) or missing components may be rejected by our Returns Department or charged a 20%-50% damage fee (deducted from refund).
- Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed.
Write a Review
You've probably heard of and seen this tool before. It is exactly the quality I expected, and it definitely will last a lifetime. No complaints, five stars, snaps all around.
The PowerDyne Y3 Tool works great! It works perfectly for my VNLA Parfait skates. It feels sturdy. My only complaint is the price. I’m not sure it is worth more than $12ish. But if you favor convenience this is the tool for you!
I originally bought this for my moxi skates and when I received it, the tool also works perfect for my flaunerz too. I can't believe i used to have to carry around the full versions of all three of these tools. and though like i said this tool worked for my flaunerz, my full sized tool wouldnt (i guess due to bulk) and would have to use different tools on top of that. This is literally saving me so much back and forth and its all in one, and not to mention, easily portable.
The tool itself is great and convenient. Although the tool was missing from the order when the other stuff came. I called customer service and they sent it right away, got it 3 days after calling customer service. The person talking at the other end was very nice and patient. So don't be scared to order and I definitely recommend buying from this website.