The Fila protective gear tri-pack offers high quality protective gear at a super affordable price! This roller-skating protective gear for adults is designed for all levels and is anatomically designed with left/right specific shape and protective caps. An elastic sleeve ensures a safe, stay-in-place fit and the easy-strap closure system offers a customizable fit.
If you're looking for gear you can count on from a brand you love, look no further!
This tri-pack includes 2 wrist guards, 2 knee pads and 2 elbow pads.
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 2-3 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 4-6 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
Rush shipping available (ships UPS 2nd Day Air + allow up to 1 BUSINESS day for order processing). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
- We offer a 30-day return policy and a 90-day exchange policy (available to customers in the U.S. and Canada only).
- Returns for exchange or store credit ship back free of charge!
- Returns for refund to original payment method are subject to a return shipping fee ($12-$18 depending on location)
- Items must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items returned with visible signs of use (scuffs, dirt, hair or other debris) or missing components may be rejected by our Returns Department or charged a 20%-50% damage fee (deducted from refund).
- Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed.
Write a Review
These are just what I was looking for! Very good quality and durable, but the sizing is a little weird, the wrist pads are very large but the knee pads can't even strap around my apparently chunky leg. I'm going to make them work because they're not non-functional or anything, but it might be something to keep in mind.