187 Killer Pads is the industry leader for safety and protection. Design and craftsmanship proven in their Pro Series are used to optimize the fit, comfort, and durability of this 187 Killer Pad Moxi set. The Jade set designed for Moxi is perfect for the skater who wants to look stylish while keeping themselves safe.
Moxi Killer Pads Features:
- Contoured form-fitting design cradles knee
- Superior foam system absorbs hard impacts
- Streamline shape and design increases mobility
- Seamless interior finish provides ultimate comfort
- Ballistic Nylon with industrial weight stitching ensures durability
- Size specific caps create close contact with pad to minimize bulk
See "Size Help" for measurements
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 2-3 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 4-6 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
Rush shipping available (ships UPS 2nd Day Air + allow up to 1 BUSINESS day for order processing). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
- We offer a 30-day return policy and a 90-day exchange policy (available to customers in the U.S. and Canada only).
- Returns for exchange or store credit ship back free of charge!
- Returns for refund to original payment method are subject to a return shipping fee ($12-$18 depending on location)
- Items must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items returned with visible signs of use (scuffs, dirt, hair or other debris) or missing components may be rejected by our Returns Department or charged a 20%-50% damage fee (deducted from refund).
- Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed.
Write a Review
Well! These are stylish and functional! I landed on my knees and they were comfy. No pain, and I’m a full figured lady. I would recommend!
Love this protective equipment. Very high quality and a super cute style!
The lavender set is lovely in person. I am so happy that Shove made the gear in such cute colors! Also, the set fits so nice. It's very comfortable and you truly feel protected. So, you can tell that she made it with plus size bodies in mind. As a new skater, having the option to get cute and size inclusive protective gear is such a blessing. I pray that her innovation will inspire other companies to do the same. Hence, you're not only buying protective gear when you get this awesome set. You're also showing that all gear needs to come in Thick XXL!
Finding fun gear that also actually works is no easy feat but as usual, Moxi has us covered with both excellent form & function. I was practicing my take-the-knee fall and could tell these pads were as tough as they were cute because I felt nothing, and they stayed firmly in place; I feel confident that when I have a real fall, these pads will keep me protected. I LOVE them!
These are the only ones that fit my thick thighs, thanks for the idea to make protection inclusive for all type of bodies. The color is very beautiful and got a lot of compliments for using them.
This set is gorgeous and very protecting. I love it so much, helps me feel safe and as a thick 23 year old this set has been my only one but its the best one.
The knee pads were very uncomfortable and extra bulky. I found it awkward and painful to even stand while wearing them. They would have restricted my movement from doing crossovers or extending a leg in a glide. Maybe they’re designed for a more aggressive type of skating than I do? I’m not a jumper and prefer to dance on my skates. I was just looking for something to protect my knees from the occasional trip over a rock.
Getting back into roller skating after 10 years means I fall. A lot. You wouldn’t know it though because these pads protect all my joints and look super cute too.
Who knew safety gear could be this cute? Very well made and sturdy. I fall a lot because...well, it's been over 30 years since I last rocked skates but I am having so much fun and getting great exercise! These pads are keeping me safe, saving all my joints, and making me feel confident enough to tackle these mean streets!