187 Killer Pads is the industry leader for safety and protection. Design and craftsmanship proven in their Pro Series are used to optimize the fit, comfort, and durability of this 187 Killer Pad Moxi set. The Jade set designed for Moxi is perfect for the skater who wants to look stylish while keeping themselves safe.
Moxi Killer Pads Features:
- Contoured form-fitting design cradles knee
- Superior foam system absorbs hard impacts
- Streamline shape and design increases mobility
- Seamless interior finish provides ultimate comfort
- Ballistic Nylon with industrial weight stitching ensures durability
- Size specific caps create close contact with pad to minimize bulk
See "Size Help" for measurements
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 2-3 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 4-6 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
Rush shipping available (ships UPS 2nd Day Air + allow up to 1 BUSINESS day for order processing). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
- We offer a 30-day return policy and a 90-day exchange policy (available to customers in the U.S. and Canada only).
- Returns for exchange or store credit ship back free of charge!
- Returns for refund to original payment method are subject to a return shipping fee ($12-$18 depending on location)
- Items must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items returned with visible signs of use (scuffs, dirt, hair or other debris) or missing components may be rejected by our Returns Department or charged a 20%-50% damage fee (deducted from refund).
- Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed.
Write a Review
I absolutely love these pads! They’re so cute and stylish (I personally like the Jade over the Lavender color, so I got that one, but both have RAINBOWS) and they fit as expected—I used their sizing chart and measured myself to be sure. As for their durability, they seem very sturdy, but I haven’t fallen on them yet. They do give me peace of mind about falling, though. One thing that some people might be unaware of is the bend in the knee-pads. It’s slightly uncomfortable to walk or skate in them with your legs straight, but proper posture is keeping them at a slight bend, so this reminds me to do so when I’m skating. They were perfectly comfortable when I was actually skating, it’s usually just when putting them on and getting in my skates that I look funny walking around with my knees bent, haha. Overall wonderful pads, and they shipped very quickly!
These pads are super cute. I love how vibrant the colors are. They also feel very safe and secure and do a good job cushioning falls. The price was great, and the shipping was fast.
My first time purchasing protective gear for my beautiful new Moxi Lolly's. rollerskates. The gear works great and the cushion is awesome! However I didn't expect it to be so tight til it cuts off my circulation unfortunately! I ordered the Medium so I guess it runs small
as a beginner skater i find these pads to be perfect. I feel super safe in them. the quality of the product is great and definitely worth the money. I'd def recommend these pads!
While not my initial choice - I really wanted some of the new cute Scabs PG in the cotton candy or unicorn - I ultimately ended up buying these because everyone at r/rollerskating raves about how good 187 PG is, and I have not been disappointed. These pads are fantastic. Not only do they fit both my small wrists and giantic legs, something no other 6 pack of PG could manage based on the size charts, these pads are quality. I'm new to roller skating outside and have eaten a lot of sidewalk as a direct result, and these pads have been there for me every time. I've never felt under protected, something I've seen others complain about with other pad sets, and the moxi color scheme has grown on me. Given that this is the cheapest price point I've seen for these pads, not to mention this is the only store I've seen consistently have them in stock, I do not think I recommend buying this set enough. Everyone needs protective gear, so might as well get quality pads at a great price!