It is important to remain safe and healthy when you are skating, and that means that you need the right accessories. You are going to love the look, the design, and the comfort that the Killer FLY knee pads have to offer. The high quality pads fit great thanks to the contoured shape. These 187 Killer knee pads come in a number of different sizes. Here is a link to the sizing chart: 187 Pad Sizing Chart !
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 2-3 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 4-6 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
Rush shipping available (ships UPS 2nd Day Air + allow up to 1 BUSINESS day for order processing). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
- We offer a 30-day return policy and a 90-day exchange policy (available to customers in the U.S. and Canada only).
- Returns for exchange or store credit ship back free of charge!
- Returns for refund to original payment method are subject to a return shipping fee ($12-$18 depending on location)
- Items must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items returned with visible signs of use (scuffs, dirt, hair or other debris) or missing components may be rejected by our Returns Department or charged a 20%-50% damage fee (deducted from refund).
- Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed.
Write a Review
These are great knee pads but unfortunately they did not fit me. You should take your mid calf and lower thigh size into consideration when sizing yourself. If you have a fairly straight leg you should be fine but these pads do not consider a wider calf and thigh.
I'm a new skater sustaining plenty of falls, none of which has resulted in any injury due to these highly protective knee pads. These are bulkier than Triple Eights (which I also have), and note that they're designed to pull on over the foot (rather than wrap around the knee). I've gotten used to putting on either kind. I like the solidity of these 187 Killer pads. (I'm using the Triple Eights for gardening and practicing skating indoors.)