100% made in the USA. The QUBE bearing press is designed and built in America. The QUBE roller skate bearing press is a bench mount style. Will fit 8 mm bearings.
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 2-3 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 4-6 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
Rush shipping available (ships UPS 2nd Day Air + allow up to 1 BUSINESS day for order processing). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
- We offer a 30-day return policy and a 90-day exchange policy (available to customers in the U.S. and Canada only).
- Returns for exchange or store credit ship back free of charge!
- Returns for refund to original payment method are subject to a return shipping fee ($12-$18 depending on location)
- Items must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items returned with visible signs of use (scuffs, dirt, hair or other debris) or missing components may be rejected by our Returns Department or charged a 20%-50% damage fee (deducted from refund).
- Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed.
Write a Review
Does a great job . Install or removal. 7 or 8 mm. And even on Scott's wheels. No damage ans the right way to install and remove bearings
good product. Seems to be quality.
Works like a charm!
This has got to be the easiest bearing puller/ press out there. You can pull the bearings from your skate wheels with ease. And most important, the press seats the bearings straight and tight. You can have confidence that the bearings are installed like they would at a pro shop. Highly recommended!!!