Introducing the new PVC roller skate trainer for sale. The new skate trainer features 3 fully adjustable vertical poles, allowing to increase or decrease to the desirable height. Please be aware, the Adjustable Roller Skate Trainer is designed to help you learn how to balance. It is not designed to hold your entire weight.
The PVC roller skate trainer for sale is the ideal gift for someone learning how to skate and can help give your little one the stability and confidence they need to learn the moves and do it a lot easier than any other way.
All Structural grade PVC construction for a lifetime of use. The large non-marring 3-inch wheels work on rinks and sidewalks.
Minimal assembly required; five minutes with just a mallet or tap hammer and screwdriver - and you got yourself an Adjustable Skate Mate Trainer!
Four adjustment points to allow for a wide range of heights. (25", 28", 31", and 34")
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 2-3 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 4-6 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
Rush shipping available (ships UPS 2nd Day Air + allow up to 1 BUSINESS day for order processing). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
HOLIDAY EXTENSION: For orders placed between November 1st, 2023 and January 1st, 2024, we will accept returns up to 60 days after the date your order was delivered, and exchanges up to 90 days after the date your order was delivered
- We offer a 30-day return policy and a 90-day exchange policy (available to customers in the U.S. and Canada only).
- Returns for exchange or store credit ship back free of charge!
- Returns for refund to original payment method are subject to a return shipping fee ($12-$18 depending on location)
- Items must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items returned with visible signs of use (scuffs, dirt, hair or other debris) or missing components may be rejected by our Returns Department or charged a 20%-50% damage fee (deducted from refund).
- Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed.
Write a Review
I'm almost 70 yrs old, have bad knees & love to skate. This gives me that freedom. Had surgery on my left knee 3 weeks ago, can't wait to get back out there. Thanks for having this product.
Great product had double knee replacement two years ago been wanting to get going on my roller skates doc gave the ok been using the trainer don’t really want to fall .playEd a lot of hockey and did a lot of roller skating 30 some years ago I’m 65 now and still going. I did 4 miles on 6/18/2020 starting to wean off trainer I highly recommend this product Great for building balance and strength