- Learning Center
Our team of roller skating experts have put together this Learning Center to help you either find the perfect skate, learn more about our roller skates, or simply find useful roller skating information.
If you have a question that's not included in our Learning Center please reach out. You can chat with us (by clicking the bottom right-hand button) or call us at (888) 987-5283. Our skate experts are available Mon-Thurs 9am-7pm CT, Fri-Sat 9am-5pm CT.
Top Selling Skates
- Top selling Speed Skates
- Top selling Outdoor Skates
- Top selling Indoor Skates
- Top selling Jam Skates
- Top selling Roller Derby Skates
- Top selling Kids Skates
- Top selling Inline Skates
- How to choose the right skates for you
- Explanation of the different types of skates
- Difference between an Outdoor and Indoor skate
- Anatomy of a roller skate
- What is the difference between a quad skate and inline skate?
- What are the best skates for a beginner?
- What protective gear do I really need?
- What protective gear do I need for jam skating?
- Choosing the right wrist guard
- Wheels 101
- What parts do I need for my wheels?
- How to change your wheels
- Wheels FAQ
- Nylon hub wheels vs aluminum hub wheels
- Bearings 101
- Common Questions: Bearings
- How to remove roller skate bearings without a tool
- How to use a bearing press
Toe Stops & Plugs
- Toe Stops & Plugs 101
- Toe Stops & Plus FAQ
- How to install toe stops using a lock nut
- Tips for adjustable toe stops with lock nuts