The Envy of All Skaters - The New VNLA V-Line Boots!
Introducing the VNLA V-Line wide-toe box roller skate boot! This boot is bringing fresh new style to the black & white high top market. The V-Line has man-made uppers, quilted padded lining inside the boot for a pleasant fit. The boot offers heavy duty supportive counters and is slightly higher than normal ankle height. This VNLA high-top boot also has a wider toe box. Ideal for artistic, rhythm, or outdoor roller skating. Always on top of the latest trends, VNLA designed these boots with textured sides to add a little flare to your new high-top skate boot.
SIZING: The V-Line boot is medium-width and runs true to size for Men. Ladies' should order 1 size DOWN from their everyday shoe size for proper fit. For example, if you wear a Ladies' 8, order the Men's 7.
This boot is not the best option for wide feet. We recommend the VNLA Godfather for a similar look in a wide boot.
We also have a "Worry Free Guarantee" - if the skates are not a great fit just send them back to us and we'll ship you out a better size at no additional cost.
SIZING: This boot is medium-width and runs true to size for Men. Ladies should order 1 size DOWN from their everyday shoe size for proper fit. For example, if you wear a Ladies' 8, order the Men's 7. For half-sizes, we recommend sizing up 1/2 size up as opposed to down 1/2 size.
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 2-3 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 4-6 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
Rush shipping available (ships UPS 2nd Day Air + allow up to 1 BUSINESS day for order processing). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
- We offer a 30-day return policy and a 90-day exchange policy (available to customers in the U.S. and Canada only).
- Returns for exchange or store credit ship back free of charge!
- Returns for refund to original payment method are subject to a return shipping fee ($12-$18 depending on location)
- Items must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items returned with visible signs of use (scuffs, dirt, hair or other debris) or missing components may be rejected by our Returns Department or charged a 20%-50% damage fee (deducted from refund).
- Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed.
Write a Review
I could convince myself to buy the all leather Godfather boot for my build. All other boots are sold out. I wanted to really like the v line boot, but was afraid it might look girly.. I ordered the boot in a men’s 10. and the aluminum avanti frame install, and vnla jam plug. My feet measure exactly 10 inches. The boots are a perfect fit, and the build by RSN is excellent. I ordered everything on a Monday and on Friday I was skating on them. I ordered the skates without wheels, because I prefer Zombies, which I already have, with reds bearings. I’m very happy.