Save 20% when you buy the COMPLETE set for safety!
The Triple 8 Complete Protection Pack comes with knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards and the Dual Certified Brainsaver Helmet in glossy black, giving you everything you need to safely enjoy your favorite sport. This pack is a perfect combination of great style, fit and protection!
- Tough, 4-way stretch nylon mesh provides a snug fit
- High-density, impact-resistant molded ABS splints on front and back for support
- Shock absorbing EVA foam secured between support splints and wrist for cushioning
- Lightweight, shock absorbing, ventilated EVA foam provides cool air flow and limits perspiration
- Ergonomically designed for comfort
- Wide, reinforced elastic straps ensure a secure fit
- A streamlined take on the classic skate shape that is certified for both skate and bike use
- Dual Certified: Complies with U.S. CPSC Bike and ASTM Skate safety standards
- ABS Outer Shell with EPS liner
- Complete with our renowned Sweatsaver™ Fit Pads for added comfort
- Includes 2 sets of fit pads to customize fit
Please note : See SIZE HELP for more information to ensure you order the correct sizes.
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 2-3 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 4-6 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
Rush shipping available (ships UPS 2nd Day Air + allow up to 1 BUSINESS day for order processing). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
HOLIDAY EXTENSION: For orders placed between November 1st, 2022 and January 1st, 2023 we will accept returns up to 60 days after the date your order was delivered. Our standard exchange policy (90 days) remains in effect.• We offer a 30-day return policy (available to all customers in the U.S. and Canada) and a 90-day exchange policy (available to U.S. customers only).
• Items sold in new condition must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items sold as new that are returned used (showing scuffs, dirt or other signs of use) or missing components are subject to a 10%-20% damage fee (deducted from refund).
• Items sold as slightly used are eligible for exchange or return for store credit only.
• The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
• Once we receive your return, please expect 2-3 business days for your exchange to ship or 3-5 business days for your refund to appear in your account.
Write a Review
I am very happy with this complete set up .
Just got these 2 weeks ago, and I've gotten quite a bit of use out of them. I've taken a couple of tumbles, and I HIGHLY recommend these. I can barely tell where I've fallen by looking at these.
I love this protection pack it’s so convenient and helpful for new skaters. Also super easy to put on since they have straps!
This set was a great gift for my girlfriend who has really been wanting to get into roller skating but couldn't justify the cost. This pad and helmet set was the most affordable one that I could find and everything seems to be of exceptional quality. The items also arrived very quickly. Very happy with my purchase!
This gear combo is fantastic! It’s exactly what I needed to get back into roller skating outside. Everything fits well, and I really liked that the helmet came with adjustable pads for a precise fit. Thanks!
This is a great value for a full set of protective gear. I like that the helmet comes with multiple pad/liners to help adjust size and fit. The straps for the knee and elbow pads are adjustable to an extent. I think you could loosen the wrist pads a little, but I'd be worried about losing integrity if you loosen them too much. My only reason for giving this 4 starts instead of 5 is that it would be nice to be able to mix and match sizes in a set (say a large in knee pads and a medium in elbow pads). Of course you can always buy separates if you need a variety in your sizing, but that does cost more. Overall, a great purchase! Super durable and not showing much wear so far, despite quite a few falls lol