The Sonic Saddle bag is made of super tough nylon and has 2 separate zippered pockets to carry each of your skates. This roller skate carrying bag is perfect for quad or inline skates; just grab & go! Plus it comes in 5 fun colors.
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Ships in 2-4 BUSINESS days; Estimated delivery in 4-6 days.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Ships in 2-4 BUSINESS days; Estimated delivery in 8-10 days.
Rush shipping available (ships by next BUSINESS day). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
• We offer a 30-day return policy (available to all customers in the U.S. and Canada) and a 90-day exchange policy (available to U.S. customers only).
• Items sold in new condition must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items sold as new that are returned used (showing scuffs, dirt or other signs of use) or missing components are subject to a 10%-20% damage fee (deducted from refund).
• Items sold as slightly used are eligible for exchange or return for store credit only.
• The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
• Once we receive your return, please expect 2-3 business days for your exchange to ship or 3-5 business days for your refund to appear in your account.
Write a Review
This skate bag does hold my skates. I have size 10's, though, and zipping up around the boot is effort. The skates have to be in the bag "just right" if you want to get things to zip. This bag would probably work great for roller derby skates, but booted skates require "technique" to get zipped up. For the price, though, this bag 1) does hold my skates 2) does keep my skates from scuffing each other as they're separated 3) is easy to carry 4) is made of decent materials so I suspect it'll last for a while.
I have several other types of skates bags but this has become my new favorite. It’s efficient and I’ve recommended to a few people so far.
It kinda looks funny but gets the job done while aiding the uniforn
For ten bucks I wasn't expecting too much, but this bag is well-made and fits my skates and pads well. Easy to sling over my shoulder.
If you are looking for a good, durable, and cheap bag for your skates this is it. It is sturdy and fits my skates well with just enough room to squeeze my pads in. If you just need a bag for your skates and don’t care it says Sonic, get it. You won’t be disappointed.
My daughter's size 10 skates seemed to fit well, and throws over the shoulder well.
MY size 12 mens fit if I do Not zip the bag .... My daughters womens 10 fit great
Very nice Super tough nylon.