The roller derby style skate has been given the ultimate makeover! Inspired by 90’s skate scene, the Mayhem II checkered design meets vibrant color contrasts. We’re super excited to see the Rio Roller Mayhem II quad roller skates grow and become the modern classic we need in our lives!
The Mayhem II boot is made with vegan friendly semi-soft PVC. With high quality heel support and anatomically correct insoles for additional cushioning. The boot is mounted to a double action hi-impact nylon plate with aluminum trucks. The wheels are 82A hardness, making them suitable for indoor and outdoor skating. Complete with ABEC-7 bearings, each push will give you maximum payoff. The toe stop is a fixed PU cast stopper with easily replaceable bolts.
Please note: The size on the inside tongue of your Rio Roller Mayhem II quad roller skates will list the UK Men's size, as well as the US Men's and Ladies' equivalent.
We also have a "Worry Free Guarantee" - if the skates are not a great fit just send them back to us and we'll ship you out a better size at no additional cost.
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 2-3 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 4-6 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
Rush shipping available (ships UPS 2nd Day Air + allow up to 1 BUSINESS day for order processing). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
- We offer a 30-day return policy and a 90-day exchange policy (available to customers in the U.S. and Canada only).
- Returns for exchange or store credit ship back free of charge!
- Returns for refund to original payment method are subject to a return shipping fee ($12-$18 depending on location)
- Items must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items returned with visible signs of use (scuffs, dirt, hair or other debris) or missing components may be rejected by our Returns Department or charged a 20%-50% damage fee (deducted from refund).
- Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed.
Write a Review
Fr I put them to the rest and was zooming
I’m a 9 in women’s and I called to make sure I didn’t have to size up or down. They came in and were too big. I exchanged them for a Ladies 8 and they are still a bit big so I recommend sizing down 2 sizes :). But the skates are super cute and the ride smooth.