The perfect trio : Riedell 395 boot , Avanti Magnesium plate and Radar Energy wheels
The snug fit of the Riedell Model 395 boot is ideal for jam skating or speed skating as it wraps around your foot like a glove. The toe design features an attached lace cover and offers a little more toe space than a traditional lace-to-the-toe skate boot without sacrificing that full-contact fit. Made in the U.S.A from hand-sorted full-grain leather and soles that are both glued and sewn, this boot was designed to last. A combination leather and Cambrelle® lining provides comfort, and the nylon ankle tie lets you adjust the collar tightness to your own personal preference to keep your feet secure and supported.
These Riedell skate boots are heat moldable to make sure they give you the best possible fit. This skate is a Beta (D) medium fit. Please see "size tips" to ensure you order the best size for your feet.
The Sure-Grip Avanti Magnesium Plate features 10 degree with ultra-responsive double action. The sleek hollow magnesium design gives you the durability you need, without adding weight. But they did not stop there! The Avanti Magnesium Plate features the newly designed precision adjustable pivot truck that can withstand the intensity, while you enjoy the balance and durability, with fixed pivot double action trucks.
The Radar Energy 65mm wheels feature the finest outdoor urethane available for outdoor skating. The wheels are designed to glide smoothly over rough surfaces and small debris. At 78A hardness, these are the perfect outdoor wheel!
Please note: this boot is made in Men's sizing (the size that will appear on your boot label). We list the Ladies' equivalent so you easily know which size to purchase. Riedell 395 boots are considered a Last Beta D-width. What that means is that the ball width and the heel width are both a D-width, which can be slightly wider that some other quad boots on the market. The toe box also sits slightly higher which can create a larger feeling inside the boot.
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 2-3 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 4-6 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
Rush shipping available (ships UPS 2nd Day Air + allow up to 1 BUSINESS day for order processing). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
- We offer a 30-day return policy and a 90-day exchange policy (available to customers in the U.S. and Canada only).
- Returns for exchange or store credit ship back free of charge!
- Returns for refund to original payment method are subject to a return shipping fee ($12-$18 depending on location)
- Items must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items returned with visible signs of use (scuffs, dirt, hair or other debris) or missing components may be rejected by our Returns Department or charged a 20%-50% damage fee (deducted from refund).
- Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed.