The best of Riedell meets the best of Sure-Grip!
The Riedell 265 roller skate boot is handmade in the U.S.A! Featuring the classic two stripe design with some modern twists. With hand-sorted full grain leather uppers and Dri-Lex/Cambrelle lining, the quality can be seen and felt throughout the entire boot. The rolled collar and lace-to-toe design of these Riedell roller derby skates will ensure you have the most comfortable fit possible, plus they are heat moldable!
The Sunlite plate gives you the best of both worlds; the lightweight agility you love about nylon plates plus long-lasting durability! The Patented V Bracing design gives this plate optimum strength, yet they are 40% lighter than conventional aluminum plates. With a lifetime warranty against breakage, you know you have a great quality skate plate.
Sure-Grip Fugitive Wheels make you even more unstoppable with Speed Master ABEC 7 bearings. The 64x44mm, 92A wheels are made with soft poly BD urethane, flexible spoked core, soft lips and a nice wide shape to make this one of the grippiest indoor wheels available. The added Superlite nylon insert prevents too much flex when cornering.
This skate is complete with a black adjustable rubber toe stop.
These boots are Medium Width with a D/B Last (Ball width: D, Heel width: B). Please see "sizing help" to ensure you order the best size for your feet. They are made in Men's sizing (the size that will appear on your boot label). We list the Ladies equivalent also so you know exactly which size to purchase.
We stock Riedell low-top boots in Medium-width with a D/B Last (Ball width: D, Heel width: B).
Please scroll down to see charts for width measurements. If you have narrow or extra wide feet, please inquire about placing a custom order and we will do our best to accommodate you!
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 2-3 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 4-6 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
Rush shipping available (ships UPS 2nd Day Air + allow up to 1 BUSINESS day for order processing). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
HOLIDAY EXTENSION: For orders placed between November 1st, 2023 and January 1st, 2024, we will accept returns up to 60 days after the date your order was delivered, and exchanges up to 90 days after the date your order was delivered
- We offer a 30-day return policy and a 90-day exchange policy (available to customers in the U.S. and Canada only).
- Returns for exchange or store credit ship back free of charge!
- Returns for refund to original payment method are subject to a return shipping fee ($12-$18 depending on location)
- Items must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items returned with visible signs of use (scuffs, dirt, hair or other debris) or missing components may be rejected by our Returns Department or charged a 20%-50% damage fee (deducted from refund).
- Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed.