The Radar Energy 62 Wheels feature the finest outdoor urethane available for outdoor skating. The wheels are designed to glide smoothly over rough surfaces and small debris. The Energy 62s are fast and long-lasting. At 78A hardness, these are the perfect outdoor wheel!
Please note: these wheels are sold in packs of 4. Two packs (8 wheels) are needed for a pair of roller skates.
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 2-3 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 4-6 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
Rush shipping available (ships UPS 2nd Day Air + allow up to 1 BUSINESS day for order processing). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
- We offer a 30-day return policy and a 90-day exchange policy (available to customers in the U.S. and Canada only).
- Returns for exchange or store credit ship back free of charge!
- Returns for refund to original payment method are subject to a return shipping fee ($12-$18 depending on location)
- Items must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items returned with visible signs of use (scuffs, dirt, hair or other debris) or missing components may be rejected by our Returns Department or charged a 20%-50% damage fee (deducted from refund).
- Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed.
Write a Review
These are my 3rd set of radar energy wheels. As someone who is 4’11, weighing at 140lbs, these 78a aren’t too gummy for me. My husband is 6’, weighs about 250lbs, and he has a set of wheels with the same hardness and he had to replace them with something a bit harder. It really just comes down to preference but Radar energy wheels have never let me down.
Fits the bill as an outdoor wheel, they ride smooth with no big bumps. One thing I will say is these wheels don't leave a lot of room on the axles to screw on the nuts vs my old wheels.
These wheels are so smooth. And they are the perfect size, bigger than the 57 wheels but smaller then the 65 wheels.