We call this the Elephant Wrench, it has been used by skaters all around the world for over 3 decades. It is compact and a perfect size to fit in your skate bag or in your pocket.
It is a multipurpose skate tool designed to: fit top action adjustment nut (Action nut 11/16"), axle lock nut (Axle nut 1/2"), and bottom kingpin nut(Bottom adjustment nut 9/16") and change non-adjustable toe stops. Get it all fixed up and get back to skating with this skating wrench!
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Ships in 2-4 BUSINESS days; Estimated delivery in 4-6 days.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Ships in 2-4 BUSINESS days; Estimated delivery in 8-10 days.
Rush shipping available (ships by next BUSINESS day). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
• We offer a 30-day return policy (available to all customers in the U.S. and Canada) and a 90-day exchange policy (available to U.S. customers only).
• Items sold in new condition must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items sold as new that are returned used (showing scuffs, dirt or other signs of use) or missing components are subject to a 10%-20% damage fee (deducted from refund).
• Items sold as slightly used are eligible for exchange or return for store credit only.
• The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
• Once we receive your return, please expect 2-3 business days for your exchange to ship or 3-5 business days for your refund to appear in your account.
Write a Review
It does what it’s needs to do nothing flashy
I used the Elephant Wrench to remove outdoor wheels and install indoor wheels. The wrench was easy to use and has a couple of different features that could be of use in the future.
Good quality tool that every skater needs in their bag. Comes in handy when you have to get off the floor to tighten/loosen things up, make adjustments and even help out a fellow skater so you can get back out there to get your roll on.
Was very easy to use.