We call this the Elephant Wrench, it has been used by skaters all around the world for over 3 decades. It is compact and a perfect size to fit in your skate bag or in your pocket.
It is a multipurpose skate tool designed to: fit top action adjustment nut (Action nut 11/16"), axle lock nut (Axle nut 1/2"), and bottom kingpin nut(Bottom adjustment nut 9/16") and change non-adjustable toe stops. Get it all fixed up and get back to skating with this skating wrench!
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 2-3 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 4-6 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
Rush shipping available (ships UPS 2nd Day Air + allow up to 1 BUSINESS day for order processing). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
- We offer a 30-day return policy and a 90-day exchange policy (available to customers in the U.S. and Canada only).
- Returns for exchange or store credit ship back free of charge!
- Returns for refund to original payment method are subject to a return shipping fee ($12-$18 depending on location)
- Items must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items returned with visible signs of use (scuffs, dirt, hair or other debris) or missing components may be rejected by our Returns Department or charged a 20%-50% damage fee (deducted from refund).
- Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed.
Write a Review
It does what it’s needs to do nothing flashy
I used the Elephant Wrench to remove outdoor wheels and install indoor wheels. The wrench was easy to use and has a couple of different features that could be of use in the future.
Good quality tool that every skater needs in their bag. Comes in handy when you have to get off the floor to tighten/loosen things up, make adjustments and even help out a fellow skater so you can get back out there to get your roll on.
Was very easy to use.