Ship us your shoes or boots, and we'll send them back mounted with a plate!
Included in $70 price:
- Shipping both ways (for customers in the lower 48 United States only. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii and Canada must provide their own label for inbound shipping. Not eligible for customers outside of North America)
- Mounting service
Upon completing your order you will receive an email from us with a pre-paid shipping label and a form to fill out and insert into your package. Please allow 2 days to receive this email. We may ask for photos to ensure a plate can be mounted onto your sole.
*If you do not already have a plate, please add a Sunlite plate (nylon) or Sure-Grip Super-X (aluminum) to your order (includes trucks with double action cushions). If you already have a different plate you want mounted, add it to your package along with your skates (must be a complete plate with trucks and cushions).*
*We can also add wheels, bearings and toe stops to complete your skate. Please add all items to your order that you would like installed onto your boot/shoe, or include them in your package.*
PLEASE NOTE : We cannot re-mount a plate onto a sole that is in really bad condition. We also cannot re-mount a plate onto a sole that is filled with holes from previous re-mounts. If you are unsure if your sole is in good enough condition to re-mount a plate, please send a photo to email@example.com so we can make an assessment before you place an order.
Full turn around time varies depending on when we receive your shoes. Once we receive your shoes, expect 2-4 business days before your fully mounted skates ship from our production facility.
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Ships in 2-4 BUSINESS days; Estimated delivery in 4-6 days.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Ships in 2-4 BUSINESS days; Estimated delivery in 8-10 days.
Rush shipping available (ships by next BUSINESS day). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
• We offer a 30-day return policy (available to all customers in the U.S. and Canada) and a 90-day exchange policy (available to U.S. customers only).
• Items sold in new condition must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items sold as new that are returned used (showing scuffs, dirt or other signs of use) or missing components are subject to a 10%-20% damage fee (deducted from refund).
• Items sold as slightly used are eligible for exchange or return for store credit only.
• The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
• Once we receive your return, please expect 2-3 business days for your exchange to ship or 3-5 business days for your refund to appear in your account.
Write a Review
Fast service. Perfect out of the box. Better than any factory built skates I've owned. Thank you
I sent in a pair of Vans to be mounted, and my shoes were mounted perfectly to the plates I ordered. They were a little wobbly, but overall pretty solid for cruising around. However, if you're looking to do any park skating, I would recommend mounting with a metal or fiberglass insole for the much needed additional stability. Unfortunately, the mount ripped right through the sole of my shoes after only a few short runs at the skatepark. If you're a jam skater or just looking to cruise around, this service would be perfect, but after just a few runs at the skatepark, I cannot recommend this for park skating. Overall, the process was very timely, and the customer service was very friendly to work with.
I had the plates on my skates replaced, and I could not be more happy! I was not expecting them to return back to me so quickly! 10/10 I recommend!
Excellent service and my skates look great!
I can’t say enough good things about my experience having my custom skates built by RSN! Turnaround time was super fast, and the skates arrived exactly as ordered. I love them! Plus, the customer service was top notch. Shoutout to Julia in CS! If you’re considering having a custom pair built— do it! You won’t regret it.
Roller Skate Nation did a great job mounting my yeezy basketballs to my spare pair of trucks. Works great and look even better.