6mm wide, 96 inch (244 cm) shoe lace with super strong fibers, high performance wax, and molded tips suitable for shoes, boots, skates and other high performance lace needs. Sold as a pair (two laces).
CORE IS A NARROW, 6MM WIDE SHOELACE FOR SHOES OR SKATES WANTING A NARROW LACE.
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 2-3 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 4-6 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
Rush shipping available (ships UPS 2nd Day Air + allow up to 1 BUSINESS day for order processing). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
- We offer a 30-day return policy and a 90-day exchange policy (available to customers in the U.S. and Canada only).
- Returns for exchange or store credit ship back free of charge!
- Returns for refund to original payment method are subject to a return shipping fee ($12-$18 depending on location)
- Items must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items returned with visible signs of use (scuffs, dirt, hair or other debris) or missing components may be rejected by our Returns Department or charged a 20%-50% damage fee (deducted from refund).
- Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed.
Write a Review
I bought these to replace the boring black laces on my skates. They look great. 6mm thickness is pretty narrow, but it definitely makes it easier to pull them tight and lace up the skate. I knew colors were likely to show dirt, and that is true, but it started happening faster than I expected. They are waxed and you can feel the wax rub off on your hands when working with them. So far, I don't think any of what I've said is a surprise. The one thing I was not expecting was how much they stretch. These started as perfect size for lacing and tying. After a few uses they've stretched out enough that I can wrap them around the back of my skates before tying. That's what keeps me from giving five stars.