The Boneshieldz Cruiser 3000 Tri-Pack mixes fashion with function in the new roller derby protective gear pack! Roller Derby has your kiddo covered with elbow, wrist, and knee pads all in one single pack. These pads are recommend for kids ages 5-10 with a weight between 50-110lbs.
These pads are packed with the best features such as the max-shock retention system with impact resistant shields. Designed with dual density foam, form-fitting EVA padding and cool mesh lining with adjustable velcro straps.
Perfect for skating, skateboarding, scooters, biking and more.
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 2-3 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 4-6 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
Rush shipping available (ships UPS 2nd Day Air + allow up to 1 BUSINESS day for order processing). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
- We offer a 30-day return policy and a 90-day exchange policy (available to customers in the U.S. and Canada only).
- Returns for exchange or store credit ship back free of charge!
- Returns for refund to original payment method are subject to a return shipping fee ($12-$18 depending on location)
- Items must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items returned with visible signs of use (scuffs, dirt, hair or other debris) or missing components may be rejected by our Returns Department or charged a 20%-50% damage fee (deducted from refund).
- Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed.
Write a Review
Bought for a slim 8 year old. They fit well.
My daughter loves them. They have come in handy while she's learning new tricks for skating.
I bought this tri-pack protective gear for my 10yo daughter who had to have the blue colored gear. I was concerned it might not fit her since she is on the cusp of the age limit. We were told she may need an adult size if she is too close to the limit for age or weight. She is slender. The gear does fit. Now she can start doing tricks on her skateboard or skooter. We may even be able to get another summer’s use out of them! And the blue color is very cool!