Change your wheels often? You should replace your locking wheel axle nuts frequently if you do. The nylon on the inside of the wheel axle nut will lose shape after several re-uses.
It is also a wise idea to keep some spares in your skate bag for use if you lose your axle lock nut.
Available for 7 mm or 8 mm axles. Sold as a pack of 8.
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Ships in 2-4 BUSINESS days; Estimated delivery in 4-6 days.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Ships in 2-4 BUSINESS days; Estimated delivery in 8-10 days.
Rush shipping available (ships by next BUSINESS day). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
• We offer a 30-day return policy (available to all customers in the U.S. and Canada) and a 90-day exchange policy (available to U.S. customers only).
• Items sold in new condition must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items sold as new that are returned used (showing scuffs, dirt or other signs of use) or missing components are subject to a 10%-20% damage fee (deducted from refund).
• Items sold as slightly used are eligible for exchange or return for store credit only.
• The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
• Once we receive your return, please expect 2-3 business days for your exchange to ship or 3-5 business days for your refund to appear in your account.