The perfect set for safety!
The Triple 8 Saver Series Protection Pack comes with knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards so you can safely enjoy your favorite sport. This pack is a perfect combination of great style, fit and protection!
- Tough, 4-way stretch nylon mesh provides a snug fit
- High-density, impact-resistant molded ABS splints on front and back for support
- Shock absorbing EVA foam secured between support splints and wrist for cushioning
- Lightweight, shock absorbing, ventilated EVA foam provides cool air flow and limits perspiration
- Ergonomically designed for comfort
- Wide, reinforced elastic straps ensure a secure fit
- FREE shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99)
- Your order arrives within 4-6 business days.
AK,HI, US Territories
- $30 for orders under $199, $15 for order over $199
- Your order arrives within 8-10 business days.
- $48 for orders under $199, $25 for order over $199
- Your order arrives within 14-16 business days.
- $20 flate rate on all orders
- Your order arrives within 2-4 business days.
AK,HI, US Territories
- Currently unavailable.
- Currently unavailable
Write a Review
Perfect kit to get started with. Comfortable and well made.
I ordered these because it was cheaper to order a combo pack than to order everything separately. This is a great product for the price. Fit exactly as stated
Purchased this as a gift for my boyfriend, fits him perfectly! Great brand and great pricing for its quality. Would purchase from roller skate nation again.
The fit is great, and I've had two uses from them; they've saved my knees and my wrist from further injury. A great value and I highly encourage anyone working to get on wheels for the first time in awhile invest in them.
The pads are exactly what my kid needed! Thanks for a great product!
These are a great value for the price. the whole set, to keep you protected when you're skating. They're comfortable
I got these for some injury protection, the pack includes wrist, elbow and knee guards. I'm 5'2" and a petitely built adult female, so the "S" size is a good fit. They fit well and are easy to get on and off. Highly recommended.
Bought some new roller skatesand protection gear and they rock. They were shipped out so fast I was surprised when I received them early. So happy.
lightweight so they aren't bulky outdoors, don't want anything making it too warm or making me look silly. I try not to fall anyways but feel better knowing these are there just in case.