Triple Eight's KP 22 Knee Pads are high end knee pads that offer significant protection for those skaters that need more padding and want to wear the best, most durable knee pads on the market. These knee pads offer the ultimate in skating protection. They were designed for longevity and stability which combine to create the perfect knee protection! Ideal for Outdoor Skating, Roller Derby, Inline Skating, Roller Blade, and all other Roller Sports.
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Ships in 2-4 BUSINESS days; Estimated delivery in 4-6 days.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Ships in 2-4 BUSINESS days; Estimated delivery in 8-10 days.
Rush shipping available (ships by next BUSINESS day). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
• We offer a 30-day return policy (available to all customers in the U.S. and Canada) and a 90-day exchange policy (available to U.S. customers only).
• Items sold in new condition must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items sold as new that are returned used (showing scuffs, dirt or other signs of use) or missing components are subject to a 10%-20% damage fee (deducted from refund).
• Items sold as slightly used are eligible for exchange or return for store credit only.
• The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
• Once we receive your return, please expect 2-3 business days for your exchange to ship or 3-5 business days for your refund to appear in your account.
Write a Review
The delivery process and time was quick and easy only took 1 week! Customer service is top-notch, super nice. Pads are great too, haven't fallen yet and I hope I don't even though everybody knows I will someday.
"These seem to run small... I am 5'1"" and 145; and I needed a large to fit comfortably around my thigh area... Other then that they can sure take a beating! "
Great pads but wish the site had a size chart for every type of pad