- Product Details
- Technical specs
- Product Reviews
- Size help
- Shipping & Returns
Save 10% when you buy the COMPLETE set for safety!
The Triple 8 Complete Protection Pack comes with knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards and the Dual Certified Brainsaver Helmet in glossy black, giving you everything you need to safely enjoy your favorite sport. This pack is a perfect combination of great style, fit and protection!
- Tough, 4-way stretch nylon mesh provides a snug fit
- High-density, impact-resistant molded ABS splints on front and back for support
- Shock absorbing EVA foam secured between support splints and wrist for cushioning
- Lightweight, shock absorbing, ventilated EVA foam provides cool air flow and limits perspiration
- Ergonomically designed for comfort
- Wide, reinforced elastic straps ensure a secure fit
- A streamlined take on the classic skate shape that is certified for both skate and bike use
- Dual Certified: Complies with U.S. CPSC Bike and ASTM Skate safety standards
- ABS Outer Shell with EPS liner
- Complete with our renowned Sweatsaver™ Fit Pads for added comfort
- Includes 2 sets of fit pads to customize fit
Please note : See SIZE HELP for more information to ensure you order the correct sizes.
Helmet & Pads are Great
Posted by Katie Brand
This gear combo is fantastic! It’s exactly what I needed to get back into roller skating outside. Everything fits well, and I really liked that the helmet came with adjustable pads for a precise fit. Thanks!
Solid gear at a good price point
Posted by Erin
This is a great value for a full set of protective gear. I like that the helmet comes with multiple pad/liners to help adjust size and fit. The straps for the knee and elbow pads are adjustable to an extent. I think you could loosen the wrist pads a little, but I'd be worried about losing integrity if you loosen them too much. My only reason for giving this 4 starts instead of 5 is that it would be nice to be able to mix and match sizes in a set (say a large in knee pads and a medium in elbow pads). Of course you can always buy separates if you need a variety in your sizing, but that does cost more. Overall, a great purchase! Super durable and not showing much wear so far, despite quite a few falls lol
To ensure a perfect helmet fit, measure the circumference of your head starting in the middle of your forehead and match it with the the following sizes: XS/S = 18.9 – 21.3 in (48 – 54 cm), S/M = 21.7 – 22.8 in (55 – 58 cm), L/XL = 23.2 – 24 in (59 – 61 cm). For wrist/elbow/knee pad sizing, choose your package size by your wrist size. Measure hand circumference at the knuckles and match to the sizes listed below:
Shipping & Returns
We pride ourselves on quick delivery. All orders over $99 ship fast & free! You can also "upgrade" your shipping for a nominal fee and get your order even faster!
EXCHANGES: We offer a "Worry Free Guarantee" - if you don't love your purchase you can exchange it as long as it's in new and unused condition and in the original packaging. Just ship the item back to us and we'll send you an exchange.
RETURNS: We offer a 30-day return policy on all of our products as long as they are in new and unused condition and in the original packaging. You can send the item back to us and we'll refund your original payment method less shipping costs.