Take any skate outdoors!
Do you want to use your indoor skates outdoors? Now you can! Our Outdoor Wheel Combo Kit includes everything you need to convert your indoor skates to outdoor skates. We make it as easy as 1-2-3!
The Outdoor Wheel Combo Kit includes:
- 8 Sure-Grip Kryptonics Route Wheels (78A hardness)
- 16 ABEC-7 bearings
- 1 Bones Speed Cream
- 1 5-in-1 Skate Tool, 1 Universal Skate Wrench
- 8 Wheel Locknuts (8mm)
The more you know, the further you roll!
Did you know that taller wheels are recommended when skating outdoors? Think about a car – when you are closer to the ground, you feel more bumps, but not so much when you are higher up. Similarly, a taller skate wheel will roll over bigger obstacles with ease, while a smaller wheel will stop more easily when it hits something. Not only do the taller wheels roll better, but they provide a longer/faster roll as a result.
When skating outdoors with larger wheels, it’s not uncommon for the wheel to make contact with the bottom of the skate boot. Minor rubbing on the edge of the sole can happen, but normally will not cause a problem. With that being said, contact with mounting hardware could cause a problem. If a wheel makes contact with the mounting bolt, the bolt will dig into the soft urethane and make a groove on the outside of the wheel. However, there can be an issue if the bolt digs too deeply into a wheel. If this happens, the wheel will suddenly stop, and the unsuspecting skater will fly forward.
There is an easy fix for this. Typically, the skater can tighten the trucks, causing the trucks not to turn as much. The recommended solution is to install firm cushions on the skate. Sure-Grip offers a premium urethane cushion, available in a harder durometer. By going to a firmer cushion, you will normally resolve any clearance issues.
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Ships in 2-4 BUSINESS days; Estimated delivery in 4-6 days.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Ships in 2-4 BUSINESS days; Estimated delivery in 8-10 days.
Rush shipping available (ships by next BUSINESS day). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
• We offer a 30-day return policy (available to all customers in the U.S. and Canada) and a 90-day exchange policy (available to U.S. customers only).
• Items sold in new condition must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items sold as new that are returned used (showing scuffs, dirt or other signs of use) or missing components are subject to a 10%-20% damage fee (deducted from refund).
• Items sold as slightly used are eligible for exchange or return for store credit only.
• The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
• Once we receive your return, please expect 2-3 business days for your exchange to ship or 3-5 business days for your refund to appear in your account.
Write a Review
These are nice and smooth. Large, and soft wheels.
These wheels are amazing. You can hardly feel any cracks or debris. The pavement feels super smooth and the concrete at a skate park feels like glass. The fact that it’s a kit with an extra tool just to throw in the car to have is a plus. I would definitely recommend these wheels. I’ll be buying more for sure.
Very happy with the purchase and customer support.
These wheels were great for my sure grip fames. The nuts that came with them didn't want to sit correctly so i just used my old ones. Besides that this whole kit was affordable and lent itself to an easy set up. I used the wheels on the rough road outside my house and i loved them.