Comfortable, lightweight and genuine leather!
The cost of each component (boot, plate, wheels, bearings, etc.) totals $402.99, but we offer the fully mounted skate exclusively for only $309.99!
If you are searching for a roller skate that will give you ample ankle support and is still lightweight enough not to drag you down, this is the skate for you! The Riedell 120 Competitor roller skate boot has leather uppers with a comfortable Dri-Lex lining. The ankle padding and reinforced quarters provide support during jumps and complex dance moves, so you can feel secure while you are doing what you do best.
The Competitor is an artistic plate for the beginner skater that is accustom to a standard 10 degree double action plate. The plate is cast aluminum with cast aluminum trucks, which makes it a great beginner plate that’s cost effective! Off-set adjustable toe stop allows the skater to push off more efficiently and more consistently then a standard straight toe stop design.
The Sure-Grip Aerobic wheels are 62mm x 38mm and 85A hardness to give you a smooth roll as you speed through the sidewalks of your neighborhood, or wherever adventure takes you!
ABEC-7 bearings and an adjustable round toe stops complete this outdoor roller skate package.
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 2-3 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 4-6 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
Rush shipping available (ships UPS 2nd Day Air + allow up to 1 BUSINESS day for order processing). Current rate calculated at checkout.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for updates on when service will resume.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
• We offer a 30-day return policy (available to all customers in the U.S. and Canada) and a 90-day exchange policy (available to U.S. customers only).
• Items sold in new condition must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items sold as new that are returned used (showing scuffs, dirt or other signs of use) or missing components are subject to a 10%-20% damage fee (deducted from refund).
• Items sold as slightly used are eligible for exchange or return for store credit only.
• The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
• Once we receive your return, please expect 2-3 business days for your exchange to ship or 3-5 business days for your refund to appear in your account.