The Radar Energy 62 Wheels feature the finest outdoor urethane available for outdoor skating. The wheels are designed to glide smoothly over rough surfaces and small debris. The Energy 62s are fast and long-lasting. At 78A hardness, these are the perfect outdoor wheel!
Please note: these wheels are sold in packs of 4. Two packs (8 wheels) are needed for a pair of roller skates.
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 2-3 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Allow 2-3 BUSINESS days for processing + 4-6 days (estimated) for order to arrive.
Rush shipping available (ships UPS 2nd Day Air + allow up to 1 BUSINESS day for order processing). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
• We offer a 30-day return policy (available to all customers in the U.S. and Canada) and a 90-day exchange policy (available to U.S. customers only).
• Items sold in new condition must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items sold as new that are returned used (showing scuffs, dirt or other signs of use) or missing components are subject to a 10%-20% damage fee (deducted from refund).
• Items sold as slightly used are eligible for exchange or return for store credit only.
• The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
• Once we receive your return, please expect 2-3 business days for your exchange to ship or 3-5 business days for your refund to appear in your account.
Write a Review
These are my 3rd set of radar energy wheels. As someone who is 4’11, weighing at 140lbs, these 78a aren’t too gummy for me. My husband is 6’, weighs about 250lbs, and he has a set of wheels with the same hardness and he had to replace them with something a bit harder. It really just comes down to preference but Radar energy wheels have never let me down.
Fits the bill as an outdoor wheel, they ride smooth with no big bumps. One thing I will say is these wheels don't leave a lot of room on the axles to screw on the nuts vs my old wheels.
These wheels are so smooth. And they are the perfect size, bigger than the 57 wheels but smaller then the 65 wheels.