Take any skate indoors!
Converting your outdoor skates to indoor skates is as easy as 1-2-3! This roller skate wheel kit comes with:
- 8 Cosmic Speed Wheels (62mm x 40mm, 90A)
- 16 ABEC-7 Bearings
- 1 Bottle of Bones Speed Cream
- 1 Universal Skate Wrench
- 1 5-in-1 Skate Tool
- 8 Wheel Locknuts
The Cosmic Superfly wheels are 90A hardness, making them a universal wheel that can be used indoors or outdoors!
Domestic Shipping (USA)
Contiguous USAFREE standard shipping for orders over $99 ($10 for orders under $99).
Ships in 2-4 BUSINESS days; Estimated delivery in 4-6 days.
AK, HI, US TERRITORIES$30 standard shipping for orders under $199; $15 for orders over $199.
Ships in 2-4 BUSINESS days; Estimated delivery in 8-10 days.
Rush shipping available (ships by next BUSINESS day). Current rate calculated at checkout.
CANADACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
EUROPE (select countries)An order minimum of £135 is set for customers in the UK.
Current rates calculated at checkout.
AUSTRALIACurrent rates calculated at checkout.
Returns and Exchanges
• We offer a 30-day return policy (available to all customers in the U.S. and Canada) and a 90-day exchange policy (available to U.S. customers only).
• Items sold in new condition must be returned in new condition and with their original product box in order to receive a full refund. Items sold as new that are returned used (showing scuffs, dirt or other signs of use) or missing components are subject to a 10%-20% damage fee (deducted from refund).
• Items sold as slightly used are eligible for exchange or return for store credit only.
• The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
• Once we receive your return, please expect 2-3 business days for your exchange to ship or 3-5 business days for your refund to appear in your account.
Write a Review
I needed new wheels and bearings - this set was everything I needed and more!
I purchased these wheels to replace my stock wheels on my skates. I got the combo because it made more sense cost wise and for the purpose of having a wheel I could take outside and in. They perform better than I thought. I get a good grip with just enough slide indoors to glide on floor. the wheels are wider than my original ones so that does take a little getting used to on the cross overs but you will and then they will be fine! Know to that the bearings come already pressed into the wheels.